Promontory Consult UK Ltd.
Promontory is looking for Quantity Surveyors to join its team of international professionals and to be deployed on several of our new and ongoing construction, marine, infrastructure and energy projects. Candidates shall have a minimum of +5 years’ experience in relevant industries and in a role purely contract oriented, shall have an education in Quantity Surveying and/or Construction Law and have demonstrable experience on major international construction projects. Role & Responsibilities: Successful candidates must be able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team on-site and/or from regional head offices and have the necessary skills to work independently for the following responsibilities:
- Daily administration of the contract;
- Identification and preparation of variations and claims;
- Drafting of contractual letters;
- Plan and organise work packages and subcontractors efficiently to meet deadlines;
- Management of subcontract accounts;
- Subcontract payments;
- Attendance of progress meetings;
- Updates and submission of site reports;
- Completing project valuations and final accounts
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference QS-[your name] for our consideration. We will aim to contact you back within 48h with our feedback to your candidacy.
Promontory works hard on sustaining the highest possible service to our clients on some of the world’s most exciting construction projects. We strive to hire only the very best people to embody our values and have all the skills to lead by example. We can offer you some of the most demanding and prestigious projects around the globe which will ensure you to achieve your full potential and professional satisfaction. We keep our standards high but treat our employees fairly and respectfully.