Promontory Consult UK Ltd.
Promontory is looking for qualified Contract Managers with 10+ years’ experience in relevant industries on major international construction projects for several of our global construction, marine, infrastructure and energy projects.
Candidates will have an education in Quantity Surveying and/or Construction Law and have demonstrable focused experience in a senior contracts administrators position, and preferably in a management position responsible for the contracts and commercial team
Role & Responsibilities:
Successful candidates must be able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team on-site and/or from regional head offices and have the necessary skills to work independently for the following responsibilities:
- Commercial administration of different forms of contract
- Must have experience working on a project under the FIDIC form of contract
- Review contractual arrangements, such as conditions of subcontract, warranty agreements, bonds, etc.
- Drafting, negotiation and preparation of bespoke subcontracts
- Management, preparation and submission of variations and claims
- Drafting of contractual letters
- Coordination and management of contractual reporting and reviews
- Coordination and management of contractual issues, negotiations and dispute with client and subcontractors
- Reporting to Project Director on commercial strategy/processes/initiatives
- Raising contractual awareness within senior and project management personnel
- Completing project valuations and final accounts
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference CM-[your name] for our consideration. We will aim to contact you back within 48h with our feedback to your candidacy.
Promontory works hard on sustaining the highest possible service to our clients on some of the world’s most exciting construction projects. We strive to hire only the very best people to embody our values and have all the skills to lead by example. We can offer you some of the most demanding and prestigious projects around the globe which will ensure you to achieve your full potential and professional satisfaction. We keep our standards high but treat our employees fairly and respectfully.